Positions in intelligence bureau. Exam in Jan 2013
UPSC has announced openings for 07 posts of deputy central intelligence officer/ technical (wireless telegraphy) in intelligence bureau. The positions fall under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
There are a total of seven vacancies.
- There would be one paper of General Aptitude
- The test will be of two hours duration and maximum 100 marks.
- The test will have objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The medium of the Test will be English only.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. There is no penalty for not answering.
It comprises the following broad areas:
- Scientific temper relating to basic understanding of Science including everyday observation & experience.
- Fundamentals of Basic Electronics
- Fundamentals of Computerization and Network
- Aptitude Data and Image Interpretation
- Communication Skills
- Basic Questions on Maintenance
- Current events regarding Science and Technology
- Fundamentals of Information Security
All you need to know about