Meghalaya Public Service Commission
The state of Meghalaya was formed in 1971. The constitution of India through article 315 states that each state shall have a Public Service Commission. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission was formed in September 1972.
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State through conduct of competitive examinations.
- Recruitment to services & posts under the State Government by Selection through Interviews.
- Conduct of Half Yearly Departmental Examination in respect of certain services of the State, when the concerned Service Rules so prescribed.
- Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation.
- Advising the Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services and posts.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different civil services; and
- Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, re-imbursement of legal expenses etc.
1st floor, House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumeire, Shillong - 793001.
All you need to know about