Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
The Karnataka Public Service Commission was constituted in 1951 under the provisions of the Constitution of India. It has 13 Chairmen and 64 members.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State. For current list of notifications check “notifications”.
Functions of KPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only.
- On the basis of screening test & Interview.
- On the basis of Examination only.
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Advice to the Karnataka government
Contact Details :
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Bangalore – 560 001
Secretary: 080-30574908 (O)
All you need to know about