Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed in 1960, which coincided with the formation of the State of Gujarat on the 1st of May 1960. The Gujarat Public Service Commission is headed by a Chairman and 4 members. The present Chairman of The Gujarat Public Service Commission is Shri M.T Bhatt.
The main function of the GPSC is to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
For current list of notifications check “notifications”.
Functions of GPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test & Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Promotions & Transfers
- Disciplinary Actions/Enquiries
- Advice to the Gujarat Government
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
B-Block First Floor Multi-storeyed Building Laldarwaja
Ph. No. (79) 25507737
All you need to know about