Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
For current list of notifications check “notifications”.
Functions of CGPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test & Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Chhattisgarh Government
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Shankar Nagar Road, Bhagat Singh Square
Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Pin - 492001
Contact No: 0771-2331204
All you need to know about